Incidents of an aimless mind.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bag a Book

Or a bag and a book!
Monday I had mentioned the great coupons available for Borders this week. Well I got to use some of them last night! Check it out!

The tote, originally $12.99, cost only $2.99 after coupon. That is 77% off! It is a thick canvas that will last quite a while. The cookbook, which I've coveted for some time, is by the author of my favorite magazine, Cook's Illustrated. I'm elated to have picked up it up in the sturdy hard back edition for only $25 after coupon. This book will see a lot of counter time in my kitchen. I also used the Free 12 oz Latte coupon for a $3 savings, bringing my overall savings to 45%.

1 thoughts:

Kristen June 18, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

I love Cook's Illustrated! I'm definitely going to be looking for this book, too. You'll have to let me know which recipes you like best!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP