Incidents of an aimless mind.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu Monday

Since my adventure in saving money is getting easier as I get more organized, I am taking another stab at weekly menu planning. I have never successfully pulled this off. My hope is to avoid food waist by planning with what I have, well as eliminate that last minute "what's for dinner" question that I ask myself everyday at 4pm. Wish me luck!

Monday - Chicken Caesar Salad, Watermelon
Tuesday - Grilled Chicken, Pasta Salad and Corn on the Cob
Wednesday - We have company! My In-laws always bring dinner with them when they visit.
Thursday - Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Friday - Pot Roast with Potatoes and Veggies, French Bread
Saturday - Pizza, Veggie Crudite
Sunday - Mac n' Cheese, Morning Star Buffalo Wings

*I just leave the meat off my plate

0 thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP