Incidents of an aimless mind.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chic Doggie

My life is now complete. The Editor's Closet is hosting a sample sale of the Chic Doggie with 15% of gross proceeds going to the ASPCA and the Bark Avenue Foundation. As if 70% off cashmere puppy coats went enough to melt your will.

Wait there's more! The EC is also working with adoption agencies in Los Angles and New York to find homes for some very lucky furry buddies. If you don't yet have an account with the Editor's Closet, email me and I'll set you up.

Now I have to go mop my heart off the floor...

1 thoughts:

lilminnow July 2, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Isn't that little guy adorable?? I'm so glad he will have people lined up to offer him a new home.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP