Incidents of an aimless mind.

Monday, August 31, 2009

I've missed you!

I'm sorry I haven't been here. I've had a few e-mails asking how I've been and if I'll be back, so I figured I'd best up-date.

I've been taking classes and been completely focused on studying and training in anticipation of starting a new career path. Sadly, my husbands company has closed a few weeks ago, so stress levels are high here. I know we will make it though. We're continue to look for new ways to cut cost and save, while waiting for the Washington employment situation to look up.

I'll be back soon once my classes are done. Wish me luck!

- Minnow

4 thoughts:

Anonymous,  September 2, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

Hi Minnow just stopping to show you some RTC love dear sorry to hear about your husband and all my best to your family with the tough times but you are a strong person and good luck with all your school! -NRaven

Erin September 2, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

hey girly i have missed you too!! i hope everything's okay with you and hubs. please email me or send me a note if you need anything okay? i'll keep posting stuff i find in your chat room :) xoxo

Paula@lkg4sweetspot September 6, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Great to hear from you Minnow. You know I am pulling for you and thinking of you. Things will get better soon, I am sure!! Hang in there.

Kristen September 10, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

So glad to hear/see you're back on here!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, but let me know if there's anything I can do!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP