Incidents of an aimless mind.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

the loot

I haven't done one of these post in a while...but that's not because I've stopped couponing! On the contrary, I've taken it to the next level. After watching "follow me mondays" by hip2save I was inspired to take on Walgreens again...and now I'm hooked! Check out her awesome videos which are located in the right hand column.


Here's what I scored from Albertsons, Safeway and Walgreens today.

I got all of this for $30.96 and got $8 back in Walgreen dollars.

2 bottles Pertplus
4 cans of olive
1 Gillette Fusion Razor
3 4-packs of cottonelle
4 Glade candles
2 packs of gum
2 Travel size of baby powder
1 Zantac
1 Motts Apple Juice
4 Mac n' Cheese
2 bags shreaded cheese
8 Mr. Clean sponges
3 packs Ocean Spray juice mix
1 bottle Welches
4 packs of instant noodles
1 pint half n' half
2 bottles of prego
2 bottles of tree top
1 gallon of milk
3 cucumbers
2 bundles asparagus
1 Smart shopper mag

...as an added bonus I have rebates for the Pertplus and Glade candles, the are ready to go in the mail Monday. Woo-hoo!!!

0 thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP