Incidents of an aimless mind.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Catchn' up

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'll try to make up for it this week.
To briefly re-cap the week...I've been keeping up on the Tacoma half training. I wish I could figure out how to post my training schedule...I'm basically doing two miles three days a week right now with cross training thrown in were it fits. I'm feeling good about it, but still nervous about the impending increase in weekly mileage. And now for the sad news...the Seahawks are out. They wore themselves out in the first five minutes. 20-42, it was shamefull. Thanks Pollard!! Grrr...

...mind you this is a team with no running game...(sigh)

1 thoughts:

Tiana January 15, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

Keep up the hard work. I will be there in May to root you on at the finish line!!! Miss you!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP