Incidents of an aimless mind.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Stretching Your Grocery Dollar: Part 1

This is the first of a multi-part series in which I want to share my strategies for saving money on your grocery budget without sacrificing the quality of the products you buy or the foods you eat.

Many of these tips may not seem ground breaking...unless you are anything like I was. For me they were earth shattering. As a workaholic and a party girl my fridge was always empty. Food was eaten at a restaurant or picked up on the way home. I really couldn't even begin to tell you how much we spent monthly. Talk about ground zero!

Fast forward a year or so and things look VERY different. Like many people, we are operating on half our previous income and struggling with debt. This has meant a lot of re-evaluation in regards to our priorities as well as our lifestyle.

Here is what I've learned...

0 thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP